Ending the Relationship - The Why

50 Shades of Sharon is All About Recreating Yourself at Any Age and More

At the age of 65 (will be 66 in 33 more days), I'm starting a blog! My main topic of conversation today is why I'm recreating myself (again) at my tender age.

About a month ago, I decided that my 10 year relationship with my domestic partner had become toxic. How do we know when a relationship becomes toxic? I found this explanation (among many) on the internet, of course. 

Healthy or toxic relationship? Let's evaluate. – RAMPAGE

Not all of the listed signs may apply. I tend to think that if most of the signs apply, you are in a toxic relationship. I want to add that you ARE allowed to terminate a toxic relationship. 

Taking this into consideration:

You now have the why.

Stop back tomorrow and you'll get a glimpse of the HOW the recreation will take place! 

 BEAUTY TIPS

I have 5 years experience in the cosmetic, skin care, and fragrance industry. After leaving the fabulous  and colorful world of beauty products, I continued to learn and experiment. Here's something I'd like to share with you.

Today's Tip - Cosmetic brushes should be kept clean, conditioned, and dried properly.

Save money on expensive cleaning sprays and solutions for your make-up brushes. It's super simple to mix a bottle of brush cleaner. These items are probably already in your home. 

Mix together (in a spray bottle)

Bottled water  - 1 cup

Shampoo - 1 tablespoon

Hair conditioner - 1 tablespoon

Leaving a Toxic Relationship - When Enough is Enough

Rubbing alcohol - 1/4 cup

Empty spray bottle 

Shake well! Your cosmetic brush cleaner is ready to use.

Drying your cosmetic brushes properly is just as important.  

Never dry your brushes in an upright position. This will cause the brush to fall apart because water trickles down into the base, and causes the glue to become loose. 

The best way to dry a brush is upside down, and that's not always a choice.  So, sop up excess water with a clean hand towel giving the brush-head a gentle squeeze, reshape the bristles, allow the brush head to hang over the edge of the counter while drying.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022