A Twist on Halloween - Find Your Next Lover on Halloween Night! 10/31/2020
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Boo? Halloween Used to Be About Finding True Love
The New York Times
United States servicemen played Snap Apple with U.S.O. hostesses at a Halloween party in New York in 1943.Credit...Associated PressThe game in the above graphic is a great one for an adult Halloween party for singles. This game can also be perfect for couples that want to compete with other couples. Use only your teeth to bite an apple that is attached by a string or ribbon from the ceiling. Pass out the jello shots first!
Find Your Next Lover on Halloween NightOld English folklore about Halloween is full of superstition and
fortune-telling that still lingers today, like bobbing for apples or
avoiding black cats. One piece of folklore says that if a young
unmarried person walks down the stairs backwards at midnight while
holding a mirror, the face that appears in the mirror will be their next
lover.
Good Witch Glinda
Glinda the Good Witch of the North was created 81 years ago for the "The Wizard of Oz".
Sexy Witch An 1899 version of a beautiful witch.
Halloween in the early 1900s could largely be described
as a feminine holiday organized around and for women.
Put a spin on Halloween this year.
Wear your sexiest costume; play games with the opposite sex.
IN SUMMARY Harry and I have officially reunited after a 19 months separation.Simply stated, I left our home in Las Vegas, NV and moved back to Columbus, OH late October, 2020. I drove my new Jeep Wrangler across the USA and arrived in Columbus on November 1st, 2022. More than 19 months has passed and our relationship stayed alive throughout our time apart. I'm finally returning to my forever HOME with Harry after this painful separation. Each day, I will post our journey to Las Vegas, NV. "Reunited" I dedicate this song to my forever partner, Harry.
There's a famous quote that is appropriate for what I am feeling today. "The best journey takes you home." As I reflect back on the day I left my home in Las Vegas, another quote applies. “Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again.” When I left Vegas, I was chasing my dreams, fulfilling a longing to go back to a city I loved. But, the vision I created was not fully realized. In the early stages of my return to Columbus, it was exciting and comforting to be back where I thought I belonged. Many positive things were happening all around me. I was now geographically closer to my son and grandchildren. I was doing new things, making new friends, and getting reacquainted with those I left behind. A new job came along and I was off to the races. I was focused and moving forward! I continued moving forward, at least for a while. During the 19 months that I spent away from Harry, I learned a valuable life lesson. My home is the ...
Day 2 June 16, 2022 Harry and I are still reeling from our reunion! My first morning thought? Oh, what a night! Nothing will stop us now! We are ready to recreate our lives once again. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" Our story started many years ago when we met in the 8th grade. It was a mutual crush. However, that summer, we went our separate ways. Our high school paths differed in many ways. We were busy with our differences. Years later, we reconnected through a high school reunion and with the help of social media, stayed in touch. That was 32 years after our graduation. Friendship grew into love, and so our story began. We are committed to a happy ending.
Comments
Post a Comment