Free Pancakes?

Yesterday morning, I dropped off my Jeep at 4WP - "4 Wheel Parts" where she underwent an upgrade. I had rock rails installed just in time for next Tuesday's climb to the summit of Wheeler Pass. She'll be taking on rough terrain for the first time as we journey to the top of the mountain on narrow roads. My GoPro will be capturing the adventure and will be posted the next day.

My friend, I'll refer to as G, met me at 4 Wheel Parts at 9AM and we had a great breakfast together at "Black Bear Diner" on Las Vegas Blvd South. This location beats the other Vegas locations by far. It's a much larger dining room and has an old fashioned jukebox that plays the tunes we loved in the 60's and 70's. Did I mention that the breakfast was very tasty, served timely, and there was plenty of it on our platters!

Black Bear Diner is featuring a special this month. If you live in Las Vegas, visit their website to find out how you can get a free stack of pancakes: https://blackbeardiner.com/

 

Fragrance Hacks

Store your perfume in a cool, dark place. Fragrance can break down in fluctuating temperatures and humidity. 

Moisturize your skin before applying your fragrance. Moisturized skin helps lock in fragrance. 

Don't rub in your fragrance. This causes the notes to breakdown quicker. Spritz your wrists, neck or cleavage.   



 \ April 7 Quote of the day - Inspiring Alley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022