Going Away Party on 10/9/2020

My group had a going away party for me last night! The evening flew by as we enjoyed the music and food, played a game, conversed, and took a few pics. 

Friends Trudy & Peter hosted in their beautiful home. Trudy's creative daughter came up with a game similar to "Pin the Tail on the Donkey".  While blindfolded with halloween themed scarfs, Trudy spun us around three times. At my age, this DOES cause dizziness! 🤣

On the wall was a map of OH. The object is to place your flagged pin in my city of destination, Columbus. Trudy's dear husband Peter was the only one to hit the city right on spot, pinning Columbus like a pro. As the party's host, he gracious declined being titled the winner. The lovely Karen was second closest and took home the prize. Good job Karen!

Last night's time spent with my Vegas friends was bittersweet. Knowing that I may never be in the company of some of them again, I could feel a twinge of pain in my heart. Naturally, there was a moment or two where I had that fleeting feeling of not wanting to leave. Again, it was bittersweet.

Thank you Trudy & Peter for a wonderful evening!

 

Beauty Tip - Fuller Lips

Craving fuller, more luscious looking lips? Try a lip liner! When I worked in the cosmetic industry, I lined my lips each day. Today, I use it only for date night or other special events. If you're wondering how to use it, stop by the cosmetic counter in any fine department store. Demos are free. That's right, no charge. Your cosmetic advisor will happily apply your lip liner, match a shade to your favorite lipstick, and you'll be on your way. Of course, you can watch a demo in an online video, but having it applied will give you the right look and feel. 

Note: Some lip liner pencils have a brush on one end. I never did care for the brush, no matter the brand. I have a full set of cosmetic brushes and if needed, I reach for the smallest brush. 

Studio 10 Age Reverse Lip Liner, Beauty and the Boutique

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022