My New Jeep Wrangler Sport S - Not Just for Men!

How I'm Starting My New Life - 10/6/2020

Meet my new baby! She's a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S. Her first journey will be to take me more than 2000 miles across the country to my new home. 

She's truly road-worthy! My baby is Trail Rated, as are all these Jeeps. She'll climb rocks and take on 30" of water. Taking to the trails has become a life-style for me. It's exhilarating to climb to the summit as the Jeep takes on challenging trails, mounting huge rocks, passing through creeks, and riding the rim of a canyon. The wild horses and burros, blooming cactus, mountains and the desert are all breathtakingly beautiful.

Today, I gifted my baby with a GoPro that will be capturing our cross-country trip. I'm new to GoPro. If you are a GoPro user, feel free to leave tips & tricks of the trade in the comment section. 

My movers are scheduled for the 16th, my tiny apartment is ready, and I'm getting anxious to start my new phase of life. The new apartment is another transition. I'm now living in a 3 bedroom home with my partner. We have a family room, front room (living room/dining room combo), two bathrooms, kitchen, two patios of which one is complete with outdoor furniture & a fire pit, and of course, the garage. I never thought I'd leave my little piece of heaven. I was truly happy here, thinking it would never end. Over the years, I've learned that when one door closes, another one opens. And so it is true again!  As luck would have it, my Columbus BF is subletting her apartment to me while she is on an out-of-state assignment. I'm so fortunate to have great people in my life. 

To my readers (if any):  Please travel with me across the states! Subscribe, I'd love to read your comments and feedback in the evening when the day is through.

Grooming Tip for Men   

Make your beard perfect and healthy looking!

Gentlemen, there's nothing worse than a rough beard against a woman's soft and delicate skin. Take care of your lady by taking care of your beard. There's a lot of products to enhance your facial hair that range in price from $10-$25 and more. Products are available in a balm and an oil, leaving your beard soft and conditioned. 


Thought Of The Day Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr,  Pinterest, and Twitter

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022