My New eBay Store


Anything Avenue

I'm very excited about the opening of my new eBay store!  It took many hours to create the look and feel of the store, and many more to add inventory. Currently, the inventory posted offers buyers 25 items. My goal is to have 25 more items added by the end of March. By the year's end, my goal is that my new baby will grow into a full-blown online store. 

The store's inventory is a mix of new and used clothing, various forms of media, beauty products, collectibles, and more. We currently have eight categories of products and will be adding more soon. 

I need your help! Follow my store and subscriber to receive coupons, first-hand info about items on sale, close-outs, and updates on new inventory. 

Feedback is helpful. If you visit the store, please leave a comment on this blog site. 

My Sales Background 
After a 20 year career at a large corporation, I held various jobs and operated two businesses. Some time ago, I operated an ebay store that offered toys for exotic pets, specializing in products for pet parrots and other birds. Eventually, I offered a limited line of products for cats and dogs. After closing the store, I continued to sell on ebay periodically, hoping to keep a small, online presence. 

I gained retail sales experience working for a large, well-known anchor store in Las Vegas, Nevada.  Quickly, I attained a new trade, selling high-end cosmetics, skin care products, fragrances, and performing make-overs for the clientele. 

Selling services is also on my list. More about that in another blog! 

Want to talk about selling tips and experience? Post your comments! 

See you next time! 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022