What's On Your Bucket List?

When the term "bucket list' became a popular phrase, I renamed my list of short-term and long-term goals. You guessed it. The new name became the bucket list. 

My bucket list is what keeps my life interesting! As I move forwarding accomplishing my wants and desires, I often add another item to that list. I once read (online) that when you create your list, it should contain 101 things. That sounds like a big order! I still don't have 101 things on my list, but I do add new things pretty regularly. 

My list started with the things I wished for as a teenager. I dreamed many times of an African Safari during my high school years. At age 15, I became obsessed with parachuting. These are two of the wants I have yet to achieve, and two that still remain on my bucket list. 

My bucket list still has a long way to go. Here's a few things from the list I wish to accomplish: 
  • An Alaskan cruise and tour
  • Complete the Columbus Coffee Trail
  • Learn to belly dance
  • Hold a tiger or lion cub
  • Launch another successful business 
  • Hot air balloon ride
  • Bring the idea of an invention to life  (I have specific in mind)
  • Complete the book I'm writing
  • Learn a new craft
  • Participate in the DooDah Parade 
I've been fortunate enough to accomplish quite a few things on my bucket list. 
Here's 10 things I have been able to cross-off:             
  • Vacation on a cruise ship (that becomes addicting!)   
  • Volunteer work - I've done various types since age 14 and still continue to contribute to various causes
  • Buy a red Jeep Wrangler. I was so thrilled with my Jeep, I actually name it.
  • Kayaking and Canoeing 
  • Obtain a degree 
  • Plant a vegetable garden 
  • Catch a fish - caught several all in one day once I got the hang of it
  • Build a house
  • Visit the Grand Canyon National Park
  • Start a business. I actually started two successful businesses over the years. 
What's on your bucket list?  I'm curious, so please leave a comment! 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022