Las Vegas Fun Times

Las Vegas Fun Times is my new baby! In all honesty, I wasn't ready to launch this new meetup group. Much to my surprise, when I stepped-up to the plate to become the Organizer of  "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives!", the new group went live. Yikes! It had been sitting in "draft" mode since early April. 

Needless to say, I began my day scrambling to get things up to par. With the graphic in place and my intro complete (at least for now), I posted my first event, Happy Hour at The Hawthorn Grill. As luck would have it, a dear friend is celebrating her 70th birthday this month.  I'm very hopeful that this will be a memorable birthday for my Vegas sister.  

Getting back to giving birth to a new group, I'm excited once again! Life is giving me new things, and I'm welcoming and embracing the new adventures and opportunities. I'm feeling right at home again; doing my happy dance. 

"Good Times" by Chic 



 


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022