My New Meetup Group

I am very excited to announce that I have become the organizer for a meetup group here in Las Vegas, NV! If you live in Las Vegas, you may want to consider joining this free group:  
 
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives currently has over 1,000 members and I'm hoping to experience growth.  As the new organizer,  I have already added a variety of activities.

About Statement
We are a versatile group that is organized for the purpose of bringing people together! Our activities go far beyond dining out, so if you enjoy life and like to experience new things, this is the group for you. Events will include travel, theater, happy hour, playing board games, potlucks and BBQ's, mild hikes, dancing, sightseeing, and more. 
 
What's Up
Currently, we have a weekly event scheduled well into 2023, thanks to organizer Patty Z.  She hosts this ongoing event every Thursday. Join Patty and the gang for lunch and Rummikub at Miller's Tavern in Summerlin.  In addition, I have an event that will take place monthly, a game day at Meepleville Cafe.  My group is being welcomed by the Cafe with open arms. They are allowing us a 50% discount off of the entrance fee. Therefore, your admission will only be $5 and your pass is good for the entire day.  Join us at Meepleville and enjoy their library of over 2600 games. Also look for our monthly game night at Jason's Deli. They have graciously offered their conference room!

Right now, we have two events posted for dining out. If you are interested in hosting an event at your favorite local restaurant, please let me know via meetup messaging. I'll be happy to post your event for you. 

Come and join the group for some fun and relaxation. Hope to see you soon. 
 




I thank all participating local vendors for their hospitality: 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022