Driving from Las Vegas NV to Columbus OH

My drive started on November 1st with the Jeep fully packed, including the front seat. I drove straight through to Denver, CO, passing through scenic surroundings in AZ, Utah, and Colorado's Rocky Mountains.  Below is a pic of passing through mountains in Arizona. It was a fun, breathtaking drive! 

 

Arizona





Arizona is the first state I entered when I left Nevada. Next on the map was Utah, another breathtaking drive as I viewed mountains and canyons. 

Utah Canyon





The above photo was taken from a viewing area off of Interstate 15N. Guests could walk a trail and get very close to the edge in many places!

There were many beautiful mountain and canyon scenes along the route. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture it all. I saw many shades of pink, orange, purple, and blue as I drove through in awe of the sights.

It was dark when I finally arrived at the Rocky Mountains, so my view was limited, to dark to capture its beauty with my camera. Snow covered the mountains sides and capped the pine tree branches. It looked It's highest peak hid the moon, creating an almost blackout on the road. I'd like to come back some day and visit as a tourist. 

Today, I'm in Kansas City, MO. I'm leaving shortly and will arrive in Columbus, OH late tonight. 

I'm excited to be finalizing my trip!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022