The Magic of Christmas - Dedicated to My Son

It's been almost 10 years since I celebrated Christmas with my son and his two girls. I dedicate this blog to my little family. 


The Magic of Christmas


Our only tree was in the hotel. In a cozy alcove adjacent to the lobby, complete with a loveseat and 

over-stuffed chairs, we settled in for some holiday cheer. Our dimly lit space was lighted only by the 

glowing lights of a tastefully decorated Christmas tree. A cinnamon aroma filled the air, a bowl of fresh 

fruit and refreshments completed the scene. The little hotel had captured the ambiance of the holidays. 


The grandchildren opened their presents, squealing with delight as they proudly showed us their gifts.

My son and I were embraced in their happiness. The feeling of gratitude was overwhelming as I brushed 

back the tears of joy. 

 

My son and I live in two different cities, my grandchildren are located across the state line in small town 
in Indiana. Living in three different locations can be very challenging at special times of the year, 
especially when the parents of your grandchildren are divorced. 😥 
Only the magic and miracles of Christmas brought us all together this holiday season. I hope all 
of you have experienced wonderful feeling this holiday season. May magical moments come your 
way throughout the New Year. 

Thank you for reading. Please subscribe to my blog. I need the support. Sharon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Fun Times

DMV of NV - Do Your Job Please

Miller's Tavern in Vegas July 7, 2022